|Home||» Products||» Digital Testing Equipment||» Low Resistance Testers|
Low Resistance Testers
The operation of electrical equipment depends upon the controlled flow of current within the design parameters of a given piece of equipment. Measuring low resistance helps identify resistive elements that have increased above acceptable values.
- Test currents from 10 A to 200 A d.c.
- 0.1 p0 best resolution
- On-board memory for up to 300 test results and notes
- RS232 port to download stored results or for real time output to a printer
- Supplied complete with 5 m test leads and download software
- Smooth, continuous applied current eliminates magnetic transients capable of inductively tripping breaker controls (115 V version)
Megger DLR0200 measures resistances between 0.1 p0 and 1 0, at high currents. This versatile instrument can provide test currents from 10 A up to 200 A subject to the load resistance and supply voltage. A large liquid crystal display provides all the information needed to perform a test; all test parameters and measurement results are displayed.
The unique design allows the weight and size of DLR0200 to be kept to a minimum; the instrument weighs less than 15 kg. This small size makes DLR0200 equally at home in the workshop, on the production floor or in the field. The high current capability and compact design make DLR0200 suitable for testing circuit breaker contacts, switch contacts, busbar joints or other applications where high current is needed.
10 A Digital low resistance ohmmeter
- High or low output power selection for condition diagnosis
- Rechargeable battery or line power supply, continuous operation, even with dead battery
- 10 A for 60 seconds, lss time waiting to cool, good for charging inductance
- High input protection to 600 V, inadvertent connection to line or UPS voltage will not blow a fuse
- Rotary switch selects one of five test modes, including auto start on connection, giving ease of use
- Backlit display
- Delivered with calibration certificate
Augmenting Megger's DLR010 and 10X range the DLRO1OHD combines ultimate simplicity of operation with a rugged IP65 case designed for stable ground and bench operation.
The DLRO1OHD measures low resistance values in applications ranging from railways and aircraft to resistance of components in industry.
DLR010 and DLRO1OX
- Digital micro-ohmmeter
- Auto current reversal cancels standing emfs
- Protected to 600 V
- Automatically detects continuity in potential and current connections
- Multiple operating modes including fully automatic Alpha-numeric keypad for entering test notes (DLR010X)
- User selectable high and low limits (DLR010X)
- Printer output and memory (DLR010X)
DLR010 and DLRO1OX are fully automatic instruments, selecting the most suitable test current up to 10 A d.c. to measure resistance from 0.1 p0 to 2000 0, on one of seven ranges.
For users who desire more control over the measurement process, DLRO1OX uses a menu system controlled by a two-axis paddle to allow the user to manually select the maximum test current. DLRO1OX also adds real time download of result and on board storage for later download to a PC.
Both instruments are built into a strong, lightweight case that is equally at home in the field or in the laboratory. Light enough to be worn around the neck, they are small enough to be taken into areas that were previously too small to access.
- Low resistance ohmmeter
- High test current
- Four terminal measurement
- Two measuring ranges (2000 mil and 20,000 m0) and maximum resolution of 0.01 m0
- Protected against inadvertent connection to the mains supply
The BT51 low resistance ohmmeter makes measurements by passing a current through the conductor under test and also monitoring the voltage across it. The test current is limited by a simple current limiting circuit and is measured by monitoring the voltage across a resistor. The test current is maintained at a nominal 2 A, and as the measurement is ratiometric, the reading is unaffected by any current variations.
Instruments that measure low resistance accurately and give the result directly are invaluable in many applications.
The 8151 is a stable, accurate, reliable, low resistance ohmmeter equally suited to precision laboratory applications and to applications in the field.